The 4th International Workshop on Oxy-Fuel Combustion will take place at STEMS-CNR in Naples (Italy) from March 22nd to 23rd, 2023. The workshop is organized by the collaborative research center CRC 129 „Oxyflame“ in cooperation with STEMS-CNR. CRC 129 „Oxyflame“ is a project funded by the German Science Foundation (DFG).
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Naples. If you have any questions please contact: oxyflame-wsleat.rub.de .
Abstract submission and preliminary registration
The framework for submission of abstracts is a bit different from the standard process known from other workshops and conferences. Therefore, please note the following points:
- Legislative regulations prohibit that we collect a participation fee. Thus, the workshop is for free.
- This, however, requires that we carefully monitor the number of potential participants from the very beginning. Therefore, we request that you preregister for the conference upon abstract submission. This helps us in our planning efforts.
- Typically, the conference dinner is included in the participation fee. Here it is not. Thus, please be prepared to pay for your conference dinner participation.
- Of course the abstracts will be reviewed by the scientific committee of the workshop. You will be informed about the approval of your abstract on December9th, 2022.
- After the workshop, high quality presentations (posters or oral presentations) will be selected to prepare a paper for a special issue in the journal Fuel.
To submit your abstract you have to register preliminarily at www.conftool.pro/oxyflame2023. Please select “Registration for the waiting list” and fill in the necessary data. When you are successfully registered , you can submit your abstract under “Your Submissions”. After the approval of the abstract, you get automatically registered for the workshop as a participant.
The following services are complimentary: Book of abstracts on a USB flash drive, coffee breaks and lunches.
The Mini-Symposium on LES Modeling of Oxycoal Combustion at the
15th International Conference on Numerical Combustion
from April 19th to 22nd, 2015 in Avignon, France
was organized by Prof. Dr. habil. Amsini Sadiki and Prof. Dr.-Ing. Heinz Pitsch.
Abstract of the Mini-Symposium: click here.